Investors often own one or more “single family homes” in the booming communities north of Dallas. Whether you own a single family home in Plano, in Richardson, in Allen… or even in Little Elm, our team of property managers can help. We’re one of the unique property management companies that focus on single family homes. If you’re looking for single family home property management services, reach out to our team today for a free quote.
Use this page to learn more about our services, but really the best way to “get to know us” is to reach out for a consultation on your property management needs.
- CONTACT US – You can contact us via email or call us at 214-227-7669
Our mission is to provide comprehensive, reliable, trustworthy and cost effective services to residential property owners and real estate investors. Our focus is on single family home rentals in Plano and environs.
North Texas Property Management has taken our years of experience and reengineered industry processes to consistently surpass our customers’ expectations. Our team of property managers has established higher industry standards and delivers “best in class” service to our clients who own single family home rentals every single day. Our goal is to provide our clients with property management solutions that save our owners time and money. Property owners and investment companies depend on us to help achieve their financial goals in property performance and profitability.
Single Family Homes as Rentals
Whether you own single family homes, duplexes, townhomes, or condos, in Texas and the North Dallas suburbs, our company ensures that your property is well maintained. Investors love the communities of Frisco, Plano, McKinney and others here in North Texas? Why? Well, first and foremost, these properties tend to appreciate over time. Second, there is a strong rental market making it possible to make money and cash flow on a property as a rental. Single family homes are ideal, and thus our focus as a best-in-class single family home property management service.
Our world class marketing and advertising yield high call volumes each day from potential tenants in turn converting vacancies into occupied properties in a much shorter time frame. Our clients choose us because of our experience, industry expertise, and our strong knowledge of the Dallas Fort Worth rental market. That goes as well for the smaller cities and submarkets such as The Colony, Texas, or Anna, Texas, or even (who could forget?), Little Elm, Texas.
We take the time to educate our clients and their tenants to enhance the rental experience for both parties, which results in our client’s properties being better maintained by the tenant.
Our staff understands the importance of continuing the level of quality of our services and tenant retention. Our tenants have peace of mind knowing our maintenance department is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They know they will receive prompt attention on any issues that will impact their safety or the integrity of the property.
North Texas Property Management satisfies the growing demand for a professional, trustworthy and cost effective property management solution that owners can depend upon. We strive for operational excellence in all facets of managing your property and always act in the best interest of our clients.
Property Management Services for Single Family Homes
Below is a list of services that our owners can expect from North Texas Property Management:
- Complete make ready services of investment properties ensuring they meet Texas Rental Property Codes as well as being clean, presentable, and habitable. This includes even rental property remodeling services.
- Handling of all homeowner association and city concerns, notices, violations including city registration of rental properties and scheduling of city inspections prior to occupancy.
- Superior marketing and advertising of each individual property for rent, utilizing yard signs and approximately fifteen different online advertising sites maximizing exposure.
- Efficient and thorough tenant application process with optional requirements based on the individual needs of each homeowner or real estate investor.
- Provide executed (T.A.R.) Texas Association of Realtors lease and all appropriate agreements/documents such as pool liability waivers, lead based paint disclosures, etc.
- Provide owners detailed information and estimates of repair costs for approval while coordinating those repairs between vendors/subcontractors/handymen and tenants.
- Processing of any and all rents/funds collected each month in a timely manner and providing end of year reports for taxes.
- Filing of any eviction court paperwork as needed, represent owner/investor in eviction court, file writ of possession, and enforce the writ in person. This is all on a case by case basis.
North Texas Property Management is constantly striving to improve ways we can better serve our client’s and it is our personal mission to always surpass our owner’s expectations. If you own a single family home (or more than one), reach out to our team of single family home specialists today.
Here’s a factoid on the rise of the single family home (courtesy of the New York Times):
To tackle its critical shortage of affordable housing, California has taken aim at a central tenet of the American dream: the single-family home. Telling the story of one such property, in San Diego, can teach us about the larger housing crisis and how we might solve it.